<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 1:24 AM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Eyes Set To Kill - Come Home

We say it's okay to leave it alone,
But I want u to notice, this case isn't closed
Doors are open, the lights are left on,
And there's never a night I sleep,
With the dreams that I'd have if u never decided,
Decided to leave,
Decided, decided to leave.

There's never an ounce that I breathe,
without thinking about who I could have been with you,
There's never an ounce that I breathe,
without thinking about who I could have been if you didn't leave.

You say we can learn from this,
But I just don't know,
What to do without you anymore,
Your absence has taken it's toll on me,
What I should believe,
I just can't believe.

I'll wait for you,
if you'll never change,
I will be okay,
but I'll still stay up for you,
just in case you make the time for the right move.



Phat: You nak tau sumthing x? Mmg besh ouh klu dpt you sbgai girlf. Dlu I igt lg, mase you ngan bf you lg kan, you xkan lyn I klu I buzz you, then klu I try ngorat you ley gi sound I. Cam kerek gle je you haha. (what came nx in the conversation's irrelevant wtf)

Haha. Poyo la ayat ko by. Ayat xnak kalah kan. =.=

Just some random conversation from last night's call. I find it funny, how people can label me 'kerek' on the spot, as in very the lanci la wtf. & that's just based on pics wey! Sheesh. But I mmg damn kerek last time, especially in ym. Xsah kot klu xkene sound ngan aku psl bab2 ngorat ni haha. Now I still do that actually. Until some dude actually asked me why the hell I even bothered appearing online in ym when I don't even want to chat. Ske aku la bai. Pfft.

Meanwhile, now I really, really, REALLY lack of sleep. It's a wonder I'm not getting panda eyes yet, like Nick. Ngahaha. I can't sleep at night, & even if I do fall asleep, I'll surely wake up every single hour, fer one very stupid reason: to check my phone. Only God knows why I even bother, it's been months since I had late night calls & stuff really, not including last nite, where Phat (Fadhil) wat super savers every one hour or so just to 'kaco me'. Lol. This has been happening fer almost three months come to think of it. Which human being is actually like me really.


Nowadays I get very sentimental, thinking of the other things I have awaiting fer me in life, especially when now everything I wanted basically fell apart in front of my very eyes. Now life seems kinda meaningless, as if there's no longer much to look forward to in the days to come.

It's already August tmrw, I have finals on the way, it's fasting month, &, well, time is flying pass me. Finals fer God's sakes! Damn fast, I've already been in UTAR fer 3 months, finishing my first sem.

At this point, I hope fer miracles to happen. Fer once, I really want life to be how I wanted it to be. I've been ignoring this empty feeling in me fer quite some time now, it's taking a toll on me. Life's currently very lonely to me, despite the many people tht surround me to fill in my loneliness.









MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us