<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 7:38 PM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Akon - Right Now

I can't lie,
I miss you much,
Watching everyday that goes by,
I miss you much,
Until I get you back I'm gonna try,
Yes I miss you much,
You are the apple of my eye,
GirlBoy I miss you much,
I miss you much.



Amin's right.
Nad's right.
Even mummy's right.

I keep on feeling so darn helpless fer myself, spending every minute of every day blaming myself, thinking that he's never, ever, gonna come back. When the thing is, he's still around, texting & calling & stuff. I keep on thinking negative, like the whole world's gonna fall on my head soon, it's no wonder why I end up attracting negativity. Nothing has really changed actually, it's just me stupidly telling my head that he's no longer my boyf.

I just get so scared, so worried that in time he'll end up having another girlf, & well, that's when I can really say I've lost him. I don't want to lose him to another, I don't want to have to see someone else taking my place, I don't want anyone else to go through what I went through.

I'm trying. Dead hard. To think even more positively, hoping that there will be a next time, soon enough. He said he still loves me, why the hell do I even think beyond the border. & I'm gonna ditch smoking. At times, I wonder why I never give myself a chance & think straight.







Sumpah I syg you gle2 Casper. Camne la ley jd camni, I pun xtau. Kekdg I rase cam nak try gle2 ubah blk keadaan, cpl blk, tp dah cam xde gune dah pun. Serious I sayang you gile babi, I xnak kehilangan you gak. I xnak you ade pompuan lain, I xnak org lain ambik you dr I, I dah xsanggup kene tggl ngan org yg I btol2 syg lagi. Walaupun dah jd camni, tlg la jgn tgglkan I, pls? I sayang you sgt2, I xkisah pe org lain nak ckp.

Mummy pun rindu you. Haha, td die ckp. Die suruh you settlekan prob2 you dlu, then tgk camne lps ni. I love you sayanggggg.







MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us