<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 1:37 PM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Taylor Swift - Fearless

You know, I suddenly agree with Fiki. Boys utamakan their friends more over their girlfs. Not saying it's a bad thing, but if you over do it it just fucking sucks.

Meanwhile, I'm confusing myself on whether I should rebel with syg or just go with the flow. Call me a sensitive bitch, but I'm just fucking pissed everytime he texts me like fer a few times & suddenly hilang like that. I got xtra pissed when he called me last night, can go all lovey dovey for like 20 seconds, & suddenly put down the phone, not even bothering to call back. & the best thing is, he can call again the nx morning & act as if nothing happened. X hilang sbar aku lg.

I feel so stuck in between. I wanna be somewhat rebellious, I just wanna supposingly majok with him, & not lyn him, tht kinda thing, & yet I'm scared tht at the same time I'm scared I would unintentionally lead him to go to some other girl instead. However, going with the flow, he thinks it's all fine, & I would feel like committing suicide. Stupidly waiting for your boyf to call or text is so lame you really just feel like taking a knife & slitting your throat. Pfft.

Nowadays he texts at his own will, calls maybe only once or twice a day, & he's not even busy with classes. From the minute I open my eyes until the second I fall asleep I wait fer him to at least text & say good morning or good night or just anything. Nowadays even in the middle of the night I can wake up & check my phone to see if he texted. So much for a good night's sleep huh.

So many things for me to say. All related to him. & I can't even tell him. In fact, I don't know how to fucking tell him. & these parts tht I let out in my blog, is not even a quarter of it. However, keeping it to myself, well, the results are very clear nowadays, how it's affected me. You can officially call me psycho.


I gonna stop blogging fer now, I can't even type properly anymore. While typing this post there's at least one typing error that I made in every sentence. & even my language seems out. Gah, I'm seriously gonna end up crazy soon. I'm even gonna stop myspacing fer now, I'm in no mood to reply the many cmnts I receive.







MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us