<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 2:51 AM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Shakira - La Tortura

So. After what, 2-3 days of deleting my blog. Just b'cuz the boyf said he actually enjoyed reading it & I, thinking back, did post quite a few nice memorable posts here, decided to restore it back. Haha.

Why I deleted my blog? The other day I got pissed at basically nothing, again involving my boyf. & straight away I started blogging, until halfway tht is, I got kinda lost at what I actually wanted to post. It suddenly occured to me that I was too dependent on this blog of mine, until every single little emotion I had I would start blogging. It's not wrong really, but it felt like a bad obsession, somehow.

Maybe it was the guilt I felt dissing my boyf here fer the past few weeks. People make mistakes, so why do I have to make him look like the biggest loser on Earth? He's not all bad, if he was I wouldn't be with him in the 1st place. I guess I didn't have anyone to let out to, & ended up letting out in my blog, & maybe exaggerate abit. Ntahla, nak explain pun xtau nak explain camne. =.=


N'way, the day was good actually. I spent the whole day being joyful & full of laughter. Decided to really push the bad emotions aside & just enjoy a day in my life fer once. I had finally gotten sick of feeling so selfless, so insecure. Just decided to not give a fuck of what was going on around me. For once, it worked. I laughed at the most random things & kept a smile on my face the whole day. I guess I tortured myself thinking negative thoughts & stuff, which was why I nvr really recovered. N'way, as a closure to these negative thoughts, I actually posted a blogpost in my Myspace blog, & sealed it with a smile. Yeap, that exactly how I want things to be right now. I don't want to try so hard & end up disapointing myself. But n'way, instead of elaborating, go look it up yourself. (:

Okay, so I watched the Love Guru last night. Haha. Slightly dirty, but darn funny, & there was really a lot tht you could learn. Yes, coming from a Mike Myers movie, seems impossible really. Haha. But the movie made sense. It is true in fact, that if you can't learn how to love yourself first, you can never love another. It's a nice movie, do watch it. (:



Oh. You guys ever wondered, why I named my blog True Love Lies?

Well, I first created this blog, in 2006. Being the typical 15-yr old, I was your average girl who was always crushing on some guy & stuff. I was known by friends to be the girl to fall in love fast. Mainly 'true love lies' came to my head cuz generally, I had the opinion that in every single person, lies the ability to truly love another, no matter how bad or heartless the person could be. There you go, true love lies. ;)

Today, ask me why & I'll give you a whole new reason. After so many experiences, in a way you know. Why True Love Lies? B'cuz love is complicating. No matter how true, how deep, how strong love seems to be, there are always lies beneath the surface. But within the lies, true love will still remain, & will always remain. Xmsuk akal? Haha. Twist & turn the words around, & apply them in my situation, maybe you'll somehow get what I mean. (:





1 more day. <33







MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us