<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 3:58 AM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Cascada - Wouldn't It Be Good








There. On top is two sound clips, as some might have known, of me. Haha wtff. Yea, I was fiddling with my phone yesterday afternoon & sebgai hasilnye, bende2 alah kat ats tu la HAHA. So, feel free to maki2 la yerk wtf. =.=

N'way, both those songs are sung by our very own Malaysia's local artist, Yuna. Fyi I'm not stealing or summat ni bende bodo yg diwat semate2 utk wat korg glak hahahohohehe ayt pun xbtol WTF. Lmao. One's called Missing Star & the other's a part of Here By Me. Just listen & kutuk laa, mlas nak explain byk2. (:

So, it's 4 in the morning (gwen stefani wtf) & i'm just gonna go up to bed. Crack my head on how to post the clips, since the websites I usually go to were so darn slow. But after much persuading from Syukri, who went as far as to make me open a myspace music page just so he can put my voice on his pg wth, there you go. Haha. Enjoy laughing bbys. (:

Just now I got into a very weird mood of mine by doing things quite crazy fer my level right now. Started playing status2 in ms with Syukri, as we always do when both of us are fucked up (haha), when eventually by the end of the night I ended up having to play status changing with four ppl; Syukri, his new gf Yatie, my own boyf & his friend Haikal. Wthhh. Dahlah bende alah tu sesuai utk 2 org je kan. Haha. Xpning lak aku kan.

At the same time I spent the past few hours listening to trance, blasting it to the max (fyi I was using headphones). So yea, it's a wonder I can still hear. Haha lol. Apart from that I sent cmnts to more than 10 ppl & ended up having to chat with all of them. So yea, imagine how bz I was haha.

N'way, I'm exhausted. Cmnts on my suare sumbang can be sent through myspace cmnts, facebook cmnts, ym, msn, pape je la. Haha. Niteee my babys. <33







MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us