<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 10:18 PM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Yuna - After Midnight


After midnight I shall kidnap you from the world,
and I'll keep you in my room,
hush now my love and hold my hand,


HOHO.


Currently browsing my 9k+ myspace comments for the less-than-50 cmnts of Casper & I when we first became friends. Haha, Gle kan aku nih. 5th June 2008, 3.06am. Or sumthing like tht n'way. We did more chatting on YM really. Which reminds me, he was the very 1st person I added in my newly made YM. It amuses me really how I cmnted him just like everyone else, not knowing at all tht in 4 months time he would be my boyf, when I had fully given up on all this cpl2 crap. Lol. & what did we talk about when we first chatted? Summer Splash. Haha. If there's one this yr I wouldn't mind going really, brings out a lot of memories. Also found cmnts with Ramzy too, when he told me he was Amin's friend & I was like "Huh? Amin mane lak?" Lmao. Oh, & I risked looking at stupid dumb cmnts from Yon as well. T_T

Going through all these cmnts, I can't help but feel amused at so many things tht I nvr really rmbred before this. Like for one, when he always called me late at night & I'd be half asleep on the phone, though everytime if he asked if I was sleepy I'd say no. Ahaha. Don't think he actually knew tht, until he reads my blog tht is. Miahahaha. & then there's tht time I laughed on the phone, & he said it was the first time he had ever heard me laugh, despite calling me so many times. Well, guess tht was the only time I wasn't half asleep. Haha. Can't blame me for laughing though, he was talking bout some gay calling him & flirting with him. Ahahahaha. Pe daaa.

But I rmbr well, one night when I was letting out my probs with Yon to him. He told me tht whoever who became my boyf should feel so darn lucky to have me as their galf. Fuhh. Ayt ley wat org nangis dowh. Lol. Starting to wonder if tht time he already had feelings fer me or not. Hmm.

Then there's tht time when he used his mum's phone to call me & pretended to be someone else, eventually spilling the beans when he got his own name mixed up. Ahaha. Ley lak Akmal tuka name jd Kamal kan? Roflmao. Oh ohh! & there's tht time he asked me to some prom! Excited dowh, I practically started breathing down WY & Nad's necks. Haha. But I couldn't go, b'cuz of trials, & b'cuz I was scared to tell mummy I wanted to go out with some guy whom I had nvr met. Sheesh. Byk lak cite aku. Syok nnt anak cucu cicit aku dgr. Ngahahaha.


Okay, so basically tht wasn't what I wanted to post about but I've forgotten what I originally wanted to post here so wtvr. Wtf. N'way, applied to Unisel just now, online. Now all I have to do is go to post some 20 bucks processing fee & a copy of my SPM results & IC. Woots! Seriously, mummy's not gonna throw me into Form 6. I hope I don't get any offer anyway. Pfft. Oh, & mummy brought her old Kancil back from Kuantan. Woohoo! Can't wait to get my license wey! If I pass la. Sheesh.


Tmrw, 20/3/09, is officially my fifth month with Casper. Officially the longest relationship I've ever had in my 17+ yrs of life. & I'm happy.

ilysdfm. <33







MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us