<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27980779\x26blogName\x3dFrh+Alia+Much?+;D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://truelovelies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1317849486818103725', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 10:29 PM Y
.silence.

Currently tuning into: Ashanti - The Way I Love You

Yaw it's frh reporting from Kuantan! LOL. Just spent a few hrs here & I'm already bored as fuck weh. N'way, here's some pics from today, just to waste my time really.



In the car, otw.

Yes, I brought my teddy bear along. Figured tht since nowadays tht was the only way I could actually sleep when syg couldn't call at night, I might as well bring it along. Haha. N'way, everyone, tht is my mum, & two aunties started laughing at me when they saw the way I actually slept with the bear. Lmao. N'way, just shrugged & when back to sleep. Haha. Tht is, until we arrived & I woke up to find tht they all were going inside, leaving me to sleep alone in the car. T_T



Boredom struck.



While lepaking with my aunties & mum & cuzzies. Tht hairband I'm wearing is from my childhood days, which one of my aunts bought when I was around 4 yrs old. Nice huh? (:


Going to cut my hair yet again tmrw. Just want to re-layer my hair & clear up the damage tht stupid hairstylist at Kota Bahru did. Pfft. Mama Han belanje! Woots! Lol. After tht going to ECM to bring the kids fer a little fun.

Oh, finally bringing the mummy's old Kancil, aka my future car back to Subang. Woots! Hope I actually pass my driving test nx week. =/

Oh, mum finally approved of me going to Unisel. Did some talking with her just now. Going to apply online whenever I have the time, once I'm finally sure of what course I wanna take & stuff, though my mind's set on Business. Overall fees; 13K plus. It's not tht expensive, kan? Swt. N'way, intake's in May, & I'll have to apply by April something (xigt tarikh daa).

UiTM can get lost fer all I care, tht is, if I can get accepted into Unisel. Wtf. N'way, fer now I'm just hoping tht mum won't suddenly change her mind. Though basically she'll just think I wanna go there to be with Amin, when he's not even there anymore. Sheesh. But seriously wey! I'm there to study bbys, not to date. Heee.







MEY


.Farah Alia.
Growing up, lost in her ups & downs, desperately trying to find the real meaning of life. With only 18 yrs of experience in life, its a journey. With memories that can nvr be forgotten.

THEMY




Family. <33
The best family ever. To mummy & papa; Bringing me into this world, raising me up & protecting me, you're the only ones that I know who would never abandon me. You taught me the importance of loving a family, to take care of others, to value life & live as a good person. Even if once I didn't understand why & thought tht you were a nuisance to me, as I grow older I started to know why, & try my best to appreciate it. Of course, growing up, as Mummy puts it, I nvr know how high the sky is or how deep the ground is, in other words, I don't know my limits, but one thing's fer sure, I'll nvr forget how important family really is. Words of wisdom, I live to the fullest each day. I love you all.








Friends. <33
All sorts. Close, best, good, or just friends. All around, to laugh with, to share with, to be together with. Besties like Nad, supportive when they can be, there to cheer you up when you're down, we need people like that in our lives. I'm grateful to have friends like y'all, to share the fun I experience with. To just talk, or chill, or hangout. A part of your life that is always a must fer everyone. I love y'all. (:



BLOGGERSY

Afeeqah
Ariel
Arif
Art
Beatrice
Bell
Bhairavi
Bie
Chad
Farina
Fiki
Gordon
Grace
Hafiz
Heera
JessicaLoi
Jian
MeiXin
Mell Joy Hilman
Mya
Nadirah
Natasha
Neyra
Nurul
Liyana
Liyana Sharia
Pauline
Putera
Ramadhan
Shefy
SuetLee
Syamim
Syaz
Syukri
WanYing
Wunny
Yana



CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: imageshack.us